Pet Groomer Job Ads – Nevada

Pet Groomer Job Ads Nevada

View Jobs in Another State


Dog Groomers Wanted – Reno

LaunderMutt Pet Stylin’ is looking for skilled groomers. Need to have your own tools and reliable transportation. Must get along well with all staff, and be kind and careful with our customers’ pets. The position is for full/part-time employment. We are a busy shop, open Monday – Friday. We are closed on all federal holidays. Located in Reno, NV
Phone: 775-322-3992
Email:   8/12/19

Grooming Manager – Reno

Compensation: Grooming/Salon Manager $23+ based on experience -2 full time groomers $18+ based on experience
employment type: full-time

Spoiled Petz Grooming is HIRING in Truckee, Ca
Busy season is here and our shops are growing to the point of needing to add the following positions:

-Grooming/Salon Manager $23+ based on experience
-2 full time groomers $18+ based on experience

Only professional Groomers to apply. No training available.

We are looking for applicants for our grooming salons. Who are interested in a part or full-time position.

Our staff are fun and friendly people who care for each pet like family!

Education and Qualifications • diploma or equivalent • Training through state-approved program or equivalent training under Grooming Salon
W-2 position + tips paid out daily avg ($60-$100 a day in tips.

Positive working environment, MUST be available weekends and holidays. Full time or part time available.
Applicants must be able to lift/restrain at 40+

If interested you may text us at (530) 386-4225 or private message us on FB.

compensation: W-2, Hourly
employment type: full-time
1099/Independent contractors & commissions are illegal in the state of CA.    4/1/19

F/T or P/T Groomer Needed in Henderson

We are looking for an experienced groomer to join or our team in Henderson. We will consider both part time and full time applicants. Looking for someone to start asap.

Experience with all breed cuts
Be able to groom at least 6 dogs in a timely manner
Have your own tools
Be okay working with a small group of people (2-3 groomers daily)
Reliable, honest and trustworthy
Offer awesome customer service to both pets and pet parents
Work SAFELY with our pets. Safety is our number one priority
Audition will be required
Please email your resume and we will contact you asap by text or email with a few additional questions and to set up an audition.
Email: Thank you!    3/21/19


Careers in Grooming at Petco

Learn More and Apply Online

Pet Groomer Wanted in Reno

LaunderMutt Pet Stylin’ is looking for experienced (at least 3 years from bath to finished groom) and dependable pet groomers.
Successful candidates:
* must have and maintain own equipment.
* must get along well with our staff and maintain a safe work environment.
* must be professional and kind with all breed of dogs.
* must be able to follow customers’ instructions and the direction of staff
This is NOT a bather-to-groomer position!
Pay: 50% commission (paid weekly) plus tips (paid out daily)
Please respond to:    10/7/18

Careers with Aussie Pet Mobile

Groomers Wanted

Check with us for job openings. Click here.

F/T Pet Groomer Wanted – Las Vegas

Looking for a kind and professional groomer. Must have at least 3-5+ years experience in a professional shop. 50% commission paid as an employee. We are located close to Summerlin in Las Vegas, Nevada. Pay ranges from $750-1100 a week.

Snooty Pets is a very spacious, clean and drug-free environment. Our groomers are employees (not independent contractors) with taxes removed from your weekly check. We have a front desk service to handle appointments and customer payments and intakes/outtakes so you can just focus on grooming. Please call or text Stephanie 702-580-9733    3/6/19

Northwest Grooming Studio Needs a Groomer OR Apprentice! – Las Vegas

We are So Fetch! Salon, and we want you! Excellent opportunity for a corporate “baby groomer”, experienced bather who wants to learn the trade, or any motivated, upbeat groomer who enjoys learning new techniques, putting quality care and styling over quantity, team grooming, and a low-stress environment! Imagine a world where 90% of the dogs are small, well-mannered, and adorable: that’s my shop! The other 10% are doodles on 4 week schedules who actually enjoy being groomed.

At So Fetch! we offer advanced care and maintenance of canine skin and coat, promise excellent customer service, and truly listen to our clients wishes while educating them on the benefits of frequent grooming session and all the style options that come with it. I have AMAZING customers, you’ll never deal with demanding, unreasonable clients or nasty biters here!

Please google my address before applying, I am VERY FAR Northwest! So Fetch! Salon 7565 Norman Rockwell Ln #120 89143

Send resume and cover letter to   12/12/18


View Jobs in Another State